Syed Raza, MD
About Syed Raza, MD
Dr. Syed Raza is a medical oncologist and hematologist who is a gifted member of the Oncology San Antonio Cancer Care Network’s multidisciplinary cancer care team.
Although Dr. Raza has experience in the treatment of many different types of cancer, he currently focuses his expertise on cancers of the head and neck, gastrointestinal cancers and hematologic malignancies.
- Anti-Angiogenic Therapy
- Anti-EFGR Therapy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Continuous and Pulse-Dose Chemotherapy
- Targeted Immunotherapy
- Targeted Molecular Therapy
- Medical School: Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan
- Internship: Civil Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan
- Residency: St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York
- Fellowship: Medical Oncology and Hematology at St. Vincent’s Hospital and Salick Comprehensive Cancer Center in New York
Top Doctor in San Antonio, 2011
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)