Navneet Mittal, MD
About Navneet Mittal, MD
Dr. Navneet Mittal is a board certified medical oncologist and hematologist who knows first-hand the impact that cancer can have on a patient and the ripple effects on the patient’s family and loved ones — his mother is a breast cancer survivor.
In fact, it was the compassionate care that his mother received that inspired Dr. Mittal to switch his medical specialty from internal medicine to medical oncology.
He now applies that experience to his treatment of patients at the Oncology San Antonio Cancer Care Network, where he consults with colleagues as a part of the practice’s multidisciplinary approach.
- Medical Oncology/ Hematology
- Anti-Angiogenic Therapy
- Anti-EFGR Therapy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Continuous and Pulse-Dose Chemotherapy
- Targeted Molecular Therapy
- Medical School: King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, India, 1998
- Residency, Internal Medicine: Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn NY, 2009
- Fellowship, Hematology/Oncology: Maimonides Medical Center, 2012
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
American Society of Hematology
American Medical Association (AMA)
American College of Physicians
Texas Medical Association (TMA)
Bexar County Medical Society (BCMS)