Dr. Sreecharan R. Mavuram MD
About Dr. Sreecharan R. Mavuram MD
Dr. Sreecharan Reddy Mavuram, MD, is a distinguished board-certified medical oncologist and hematologist known for his deep commitment to patient care. With licenses to practice medicine in Iowa, Texas, and Louisiana, he has a broad and diverse background in the field of oncology.
Throughout his career, Dr. Mavuram has held various positions, including Hospitalist in Hematology/Oncology at LSU Health Shreveport and Internal Medicine Hospitalist at Willis-Knighton Health System in Louisiana. He has also contributed to healthcare research with publications on platforms like PubMed.
His care philosophy is deeply rooted in patient education and the provision of compassionate, empathetic, and comprehensive cancer care. Dr. Mavuram understands the importance of doctor-patient relationships and strives to be there for his patients during their most vulnerable moments as they battle serious illnesses.
- Doctor of Medicine – MD, Hematology-Oncology Fellowship: LSU Health Shreveport
- Residency, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics: Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery – MBBS: NTR University of Health Sciences
- TX State Medical License
- LA State Medical License
- IA State Medical License
- MO State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Medical Oncology
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – Academic Medical Center, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport, Shreveport, Louisiana