Jessica Hals, D.O., F.A.C.O.I. – Medical Oncology
About Jessica Hals, D.O., F.A.C.O.I. – Medical Oncology
Dr. Hals earned her medical degree at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her Internal Medicine Residency in Fort Worth, Texas before finishing her fellowship in Medical Oncology at Scott & White in Temple, TX. She has been in practice since 2004 and prides herself on an individualized approach to cancer care. She works with patients and families to review the current guidelines and formate a plan together focusing on the whole patient and not just their disease. She is active in the community and enjoys speaking to various groups about a wide array of topics. She has participated in several health fairs and Rely for Life events.
She treats all adult malignancies and most benign hematology disorders.
When she is not at work, Dr. Hals likes to spend her free time with her husband, 3 children, 4 cats and dog. While born in North West Pennsylvania, Dr. Hals likes to say she got to Texas “as soon as possible!” She moved to the Lone Star State in 1993 and happily calls herself an adopted Texan.
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Temple, TX
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas, Fort Worth, TX
- Doctor of Osteopathy Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
- Board Certified – Medical Oncology
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine Board Certified – Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American Osteopathic Association
HONORS & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Texas Osteopathic Medical Association Fellow
- American College of Osteopathic Internists Bexar County Medical Society